The Immerse Education Essay Competition provides the opportunity for students aged 13-18 to submit essay responses to a pre-set question relating to their chosen subject. Submit by March 31.
Immerse Education was founded in 2012 with the aim of providing students aged 11-18 with unparalleled educational experiences. The organization has educated thousands of students through its exceptional academic enrichment programmes in colleges of Cambridge University.
The programmes are attended by students from across the globe and held in inspiring locations across the United Kingdom, making them not only academically challenging but also culturally enriching. To date, Immerse has delivered 1,480 academic programmes, directed by tutors from world-leading universities, to students of 108 nationalities.
Who can Apply?
Students of all nationalities who will be aged 13-18 during the summer of 2019.
- Top Prize:
Winning essays will be awarded 100% scholarships covering the participation for a programme of your choice at Cambridge University.
Essays that are awarded runner-up prizes will be offered a partial scholarship of up to 75% of the participation fee for a programme of your choice.
- Grammar/Spellcheck: British English must be used. Your essay should be checked for spelling and grammar before submitting.
- Distribution: All winning entries will be shared on the Immerse Education website, and in Immerse marketing materials, including social media. Immerse Education may also publish non-winning entries.
- Editing: Articles can be edited by Immerse Education at their discretion.
- Word count: 500 words (+/- 10%).
- Content: The essay question is pre-set but broad and your answer should reflect your interest in your chosen subject.
- URLs: Hyperlinks to external and internal URLs are highly recommended to reference any research completed.
- Entries: One entry per person.
What problem would you like to solve, and how could your chosen subject help you achieve this?
- Essay Competition closes: 31st March 2019.
- Competition Winners will be informed: 1st May 2019.
For entry form and other details, click here.