Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous institute under the administrative control of Govt. of Odisha. In 2002, it was taken over by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
Senior Research Fellow (01 position)
DBT Funded project “Development of protein hydrogels for targeted drug delivery”.
- Masters in Chemistry, Biotechnology or Allied branches and having secured 60% aggregate marks (50% for OBC/ ST/ SC) with 2 years of research experience are eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having NET-JRF/ NET-LS/ GATE qualification. For non-NET/ GATE candidates, guidelines stipulated by DST will be applicable.
- The upper age limit of the candidate should be below 32 years as on last date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- The filled-in application form along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and experience should be sent to “The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023”.
- Superscribe the envelope with “Advt. no. / Date & Application for the position of Senior Research Fellow”. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of the Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The last date to apply is November 10, 2020.
- All communication will be through e-mail. No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Assistant & Research Associate at IISER Mohali [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Oct 27.