IITB-Monash Research Academy invites applications for PhD Scholarships December 2017 entry which aims to provide significant and innovative research outcomes. The joint venture of IIT Bombay and Monash Research Academy enhances research collaborations between Australia and India.
- First class in MTech, ME; or
- First class in MSc; or
- First class BE, BTech, BSc and a valid GATE score
NOTE: Candidates without a valid GATE score or research fellowship can be considered for admission if they have a minimum of two years professional experience.
How to Apply?
The application can be done online only by following these steps:
Step 1: The candidates have to fill (EOP) Expression Of Interest.
Step 2: If the EOP will be selected, the candidates will get an Email regarding this.
Step 3: Now a unique (FAN) Form A Number will be provided.
Step 4: Log in to fill the next steps and upload the documents, it is a one-time number, so ensure that the candidates are having all the related document before hand.
- Rs 372000 pa scholarship for the first two years
- Rs 420000 pa after two years
- A grant of up to US $25850 pa
- A minimum of one year in Australia working with Monash University as co-supervisor, tuition fees waiver at Monash University.
IITB-Monash Research Academy, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400076,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Phone: 022-2576 4740/4744
For more information, please click on this link.