IIT Ropar iHub In the framework of the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical System (NM-ICPS) invites applications for an Online Internship Carnival from May 24 to July 19, 2021.
- Electrical vehicles and Robotics for Agriculture – Design of swarm robots for agriculture applications
- Fisheries – Design of an Aerator (features: solar-powered, in-built ammonia and temperature sensors, IoT based control)
- Post Harvest Management – Design of an automatic harvester for tree and plant-based crops
- Urban farming – Design of an IoT based hydroponic growing system with aerator/temperature/water Level
- Cold chain management in rural settings – Design of a refrigeration system for small farmers
- Food processing – Design of a high efficacy fish deboning machine and design of an Indian gooseberry deseeding machine
- Precision agriculture – Design of hopping drones or crop hoppers (Hydrogen / EV based)
- Green Hydrogen for self-reliance rural India – Design of a model village consisting of Hydrogen-powered agricultural machinery, homes, and hydrogen generation through biowaste.
- Food and public distribution – Development of a farm-to-fork supply chain network/application
- Fertilizers – Design of a biowaste organic fertilizer granulator.
Rs. 10,000/- per intern for the entire duration of the internship
- Exceptionally talented students at the level of 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th year UG (engineering) or equivalent from any engineering institute/ university/ college with specialization in but not limited to Aerospace, Computer Science & Engineering, Chemical, Mechanical, Production, Metallurgy, Materials, and Civil Engineering.
- System-Level/ CAD/ CAE Modeling tools e.g., Matlab-Simulink/ CATIA/ Ansys and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Portfolio of Projects Executed: A document providing a summary of projects executed by you as a team leader or member highlighting your passion for technology and innovation.
- A 3-minute video story about your vision to executing the project and the relevant experience.
- On the basis of the recommendation letter provided by your reference given in the application form. Note: letter of recommendation will only be collected for 200 provisionally selected participants.
- At the end of the internship, all teams will be asked to make the presentation on their work along with the submission of the detailed project report and regular progress log file by individual members.
- The evaluation will be based on the submitted report/regular progress log file by individual members and presentation in front of experts from industry and academia as well as other team members and all the applicants of the internship carnival who couldn’t get selected.
- The final presentations will be aired on public platforms.
- One team for every project will be announced as the winner of the competition on the basis of their comprehensive performance.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 16, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below:
- Summer Internship Program 2021 at IISER Bhopal: Apply by May 10.