Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for a postdoctoral position to work in the project on the Development of Metal-Organic Framework (MOF)-based Materials for Catalytic Conversion of Carbon dioxide to Fine Chemicals in the laboratory of Dr. C. M. Nagaraja, Department of Chemistry, IIT Ropar.
The Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is an engineering, science, and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India.
- Ph.D. degree holders are eligible to apply within five years after completion of their Ph.D.
- Candidates who have submitted the thesis are also eligible. However, in the case of selection, the selected candidate has to complete the Ph.D. viva (defense) within three months from the date of joining (extendable by another three months in special cases).
- Candidates completed Ph.D. supervised/ co-supervised by faculty members from IIT Ropar can apply after 3 years of completion of their Ph.D.
- The candidate should have expertise in inorganic/ organic synthesis and sound knowledge on various characterization techniques of MOF-based materials and catalysis.
- Good quality publications.
- Good speaking and writing skills in English.
As per the institute postdoctoral fellowship (Rs. 40,000/- before the viva, Rs. 45,000/- to Rs. 55,000/- after completion of viva and depending upon the experience and qualification).
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Completely filled and signed application form along with bio-data and two recommendation letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply is September 21, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Post Doctoral Fellow Under DRDO Project at IIT Ropar [Salary Rs. 55k]: Apply by Aug 31.