The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is organizing an Online Training Program on Data Science using Python from October 28 to November 10, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (abbreviated IIT Roorkee or IITR), formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India. Established in 1847 in British India by the then lieutenant governor, Sir James Thomason, it is the second oldest technical institution in Asia.
It was given university status in 1949 and was converted into an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in 2001, thus becoming the seventh IIT to be declared. IIT Roorkee has 22 academic departments covering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, and Management programs with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research.
- Provide a foundation of Python scripting and its principles.
- Design and implement real-world inspired ML and DL algorithms applications (Image Processing with MLP).
- Boost your career prospects through innovative and independent learning.
- Project work with real-life problems (Handwritten optical image recognition and Exploratory analysis on COVID 19).
- 40 hrs of live instructor-led classes Lectures from IIT Roorkee.
- Lectures from IIT Roorkee, Hands-on from industry experts.
- Expert talks from the industry.
- Career guidance sessions from the experts.
- 3 hrs of doubt clearing sessions on the weekend.
- Access to learning material and video lectures.
- Certificates by E&ICT Academy IIT Roorkee.
- Introduction to packages in Python
- Numpy, Pandas, EDA
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression
- Clustering, K-means
- NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Image processing with MLP (Multi-layer perceptron)
- Projects and Assignments
No experience is required, but a fundamental knowledge of any programming language would be helpful.
Who can Attend?
All Undergraduates/ Postgraduates/ Working Professionals/ Faculty from Academic and Research Organizations are invited to apply.
The course fee is Rs. 8000/- (applicable for all) and Refund will be done in case of course cancellation only, within 20 working days. To register online for the training program, click here.
The last date to register is October 26, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9149130233
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.