Applications are invited for IIT Roorkee SPARK Summer Internship Program 2022. The last date of application is 5 March.
IIT Roorkee is organizing institute-funded SPARK fellowships for summer internships with a weekly stipend of ₹2500/week and project-funded summer internships in Summer 2022.
To provide research exposure to interested undergraduate students of IITR. To attract and nurture talented undergraduate students of other institutes. Some of these students may then choose to apply for postgraduate or doctoral studies at IITR.
Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least two semesters of the undergraduate degree (B.Arch./B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc) in a relevant discipline from any institute in India. Following minimum CGPA criterion will apply:
- CGPA > 7.5 for IITs/IISc.
- CGPA > 8.0 for NITs/ IISERs/ NISER/IIEST/UM-DAECBS.
- CGPA > 8.5 for students of other institutes.
- Please login to submit your application and view status of your application.
- Applications need to be submitted through an online portal made for the purpose where the applicants will upload the last semester marksheet of current degree, photograph, a 500-word research statement, and a brief 1-2 page resume. For students of other institutes, No Objection Certificate (NOC)will also be sought on joining.
- Applicants need to mention names of five faculty members of their choice from the list of faculty members interested in having a summer intern.
- Accommodation and mess facilities in the Bhawans, subject to payment of necessary charges at par with that paid by students living in hostels. The average cost of housing would be around Rs.5500/month (including mess facility).
- All interns will be issued a temporary institute ID to avail the library, sports, medical, computer centre, internet, and other institute and departmental research and recreation facilities. She/He will be required to abide by the conduct rules of the institute, failing which the internship will be terminated and the intern will be asked to leave.
- At the successful completion of the internship, a certificate from the institute with the name of the intern and mentor, signed by Dean, SRIC, will be issued to all interns.
Last date of application is 5th March 2022.
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity- GE Gas Power Digital Technology Intern 2022 at General Electric, Karnataka: Apply Now