The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee invites applications for For Admission to the MBA Programme 2021-23.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at IIT Roorkee is a regular residential program spread over two academic years divided into eight terms. The course structure is designed to impart knowledge of the core management concepts and techniques in the first year which is, after that, upgraded to advanced knowledge and practicing skills in the areas of specialization opted for by the students in the final year.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a premier public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It is formerly known as the University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
- Graduation with CAT-2020 scores or a professional qualification equivalent to that of a University degree recognized by UGC, in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PD). Final year students are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, provided they complete all
requirements for the qualifying degree with minimum percentage and CGPA or its equivalent by the specified date that will be intimated later.
- The percentage will be considered on the basis of aggregate marks/CGPA awarded in the qualifying degree examination. OR
- IIT graduates (admitted through JEE Advance) with a CGPA 7.0 or above on 10 point scale are exempted from the requirement of CAT 2020.
How to Apply?
Candidates need to pay an application fee as per the following categories:
- All GEN/ GEN-EWS and NC-OBC candidates: Rs. 1600/-
- All SC/ ST/ PD candidates: Rs. 800/-
The following documents need to be uploaded while applying:
- Recent Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- CAT 2020 Scorecard
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate/ Diploma Certificate
- Bachelors Degree or pre-final/ Final/ consolidated mark sheet (whichever is applicable)
- Appeared/appearing candidates can upload the last available year/ semester mark sheet
- Masters Degree or final/consolidated/ mark sheet, if any
- SC/ ST/ OBC/GEN-EWS/ PD Certificate, if applicable.
- Sponsorship/No Objection Certificate, if applicable.
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is February 3, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.