Individuals have thoughts and ideas. In business, new ideas can prompt new products and services. They can prompt a superior method for accomplishing something. Thoughts and ideas can originate from existing organizations through innovative work.
The effective use and management of Intellectual Property and IPR is the need of the hour for entrepreneurs and to minimize the risk involved in the new venture. The objective of the conference is to provide a platform to academicians and researchers along with the industry people to discuss the changing role of IP in economic, social, cultural and entrepreneurship development
Call for Papers:
Topics of interest include but not limited to the following:
- Academic startup and IP in 21st century
- IPR ecosystem
- Challenges of entrepreneurship in knowledge economy
- Role of IP in Social entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Spin-Off Processes and Knowledge Transfer
- The Role of formal education system in fostering entrepreneurship
- Creation and Management of IPR
- Global trends in technology-based entrepreneurship
- Innovation and green entrepreneurship
- IP for economic development
- Using patents in negotiations over technology rights
- IPR and innovative entrepreneurs
- Creativity & IP creation
- Accessing knowledge markets and networks
- Patenting and new ventures’ growth
- Creativity and innovation in entrepreneurship
- Digital revolution and IP
- Academic incubators in economic development
Abstracts and full paper must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers presented during the technical sessions will be adjudged for “Best Paper Award” with a cash prize of Rs. 5000.
Entries are invited for poster presentation session on the conference day.
Full-Time Students/Research Scholars Rs. 500
Faculty Members Rs. 1000
Delegates from Industry/ R&D Institution Rs. 1500
The registration fee will be returned back to the authors whose research paper is selected for paper presentation.
Please send filled in the registration form (attached with brochure) to
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here.
For online fee deposit details are:
Bank: State Bank of India, IIT Roorkee
Account No: 33136732957
Branch code 1069
IFSC Code SBIN0001069
Account Name: Conference, Seminar & Symposium, IIT ROORKEE
- Last date of abstract submission: Feb 01, 2018
- Last date for full paper submission: March 01, 2018
- Last date of registration: March 01, 2018
Mr. Rahul Singh Rathore, Ph: 01332-285118
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here, for any further details.