The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)-Patna, Vishleshan Hub Foundation invites applications for the post of Senior Executives.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna (abbreviated IIT Patna or IITP) is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering, and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It is one of the new IITs established by an Act of the Indian Parliament on August 6, 2008.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to project managers
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Processes documentation and prepare reports relating to personal activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance, and evaluations, etc).
- Coordinate meetings, training, surveys, etc. and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations, and interface with TIH management to address the request.
- Preparing utilization certificate in coordination with Accountant.
- Maintaining accounting.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.) to TIH management/ IIT (R&D) to address the request.
- Properly handle complaints and grievances procedures.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Other activities as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent in any discipline with relevant experience of three years in the field of administration/ academic/ Industries after the qualifying degree. For applicants with a Master’s degree, the duration of 2 (two) years would be counted towards experience.
- The knowledge of computer applications (MS office) is a must.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on MS Office especially Word, Excel, Power Point, and Tally.
Upto Rs. 3.6-5.4 lakhs annual (based on experiences, and negotiable) fixed salary (no allowances and accommodation).
Initially 3 years (Renewable based on annual performance/ appraisal).
How to Apply?
Interested aspirants may forward their details (application letter in support of the post along with CV and other documents as one PDF file) to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 28, 2021. The few best candidates will be called for a test/ interaction/ interview.
All candidates are also required to submit/send their resume along with copies of documents providing eligibility and experience by HARD COPY via registered/ speed post to the address: Associate Dean Research and Development, Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Amhara Road, Bihta, Patna-801106, Bihar, India.
For full notification, click the link below.