Applications are invited for the following assignment of Research Associate & Research Assistant in a purely time-bound research project undertaken at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna (abbreviated IIT Patna or IITP) is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering, and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It is one of the new IITs established by an Act of the Indian Parliament on August 6, 2008.
Mapping Domestic Abuse and Violence in the time of COVID-19: A Study from Bihar sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Special Call for Studies Focusing on Social Sciences Dimensions of COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Research Associate: Post graduate in management/ social science/ environmental science discipline with minimum 55% marks and NET/ SLET / M.Phil/ Ph.D.
- Research Assistant: Ph.D./ M.Phil/ Post graduate in management/ social science/ environmental science discipline with minimum 55% marks.
UGC-NET qualified candidates with a strong management background in Operations Management/ Human Resource
Management/ Organizational behavior/ Environmental Management, with passion for research, good analytical skills, prior research experience, and excellent communication/writing skills will be preferred.
- Rs. 22,000/-PM for Research Associate ((as per ICSSR guidelines)
- Rs. 17,000/- PM for Research Assistant (as per ICSSR guidelines)
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates are required to e-mail their updated resume and copy of supporting documents (certificates, mark-sheets, and degrees) to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for sending the application is 11th May 2021. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the online interview on 17th May 2021. The details of the interview will be intimated by 14th May 2021. No TA/DA is admissible if called for the interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Physics at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar [2 Vacancies; Salary Rs. 31k/Month]: Apply by May 10.