Applications are invited in the prescribed format for the position of Post-Doctoral Research Fellow only for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in this institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna (abbreviated IIT Patna or IITP) is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering, and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It is one of the new IITs established by an Act of the Indian Parliament on August 6, 2008.
The permanent campus of IIT Patna is located at Bihta which is approximately 30 km from Patna and has been fully operational since 2015.
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow (01)
Sequence Design by using Boolean Function funded by Young faculty research fellow, Digital India Corporation, Meity.
- Ph.D., Experience in sequence design for communication application.
- The candidate desirably should have Ph.D. degree in area of wireless communication/ coding theory/ sequence design/ Mathematics with good academic record throughout.
- The upper age limit for applying for the postdoc position shall be 32 years. Relaxations for SC/ ST/ OBC/ women/ PD will be given as per the GoI rules.
- Working/ research experience in the field of wireless communication and mathematics will be given preference.
- The knowledge of constructing sequence like CCC, ZCCS, GCP, ZCP are desirable.
₹ 40,000/- per month
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their resume in the prescribed format along with attested copies of testimonials with file name as postdoc_First name_Last name.doc to the undersigned or e-mail your documents to the e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date of receipt of application is 07.01.2021, after the shortlisting. Interview will be conducted online on 10th January 2021, from 10:00 AM onwards.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.