The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Palakkad invites applications for the posts of Senior Research Fellow and Research Assistant under various funded projects at the institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad is a public autonomous engineering and research institute located in Palakkad, Kerala. It is one of the five new IITs proposed in the 2014 Union budget of India.
The post details are given below.
1. Senior Research Fellows (01)
An automated lung ultrasound workflow for diagnostic assistance in COVID-19 and beyond.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical Engineering.
- Experience in Keras/ PyTorch and machine learning implementations for image processing. Exposure to cloud deployment of machine learning algorithms will be an advantage.
The monthly remuneration for this position will be Rs. 35,000/- (Thirty-Five Thousand rupees only). Hostel accommodation may be provided at the institute based on availability on a chargeable basis. In case of non-availability of institute hostel, admissible HRA at 8% will be provided as per Government of India rules.
How to Apply?
Candidates satisfying the required skills may send their resumes to “ firstname.lastname@example.org ”. The subject of the application e-mail should be Application for Senior Research Fellow – IITPKD/2020/025/EE/MRP. The last date to apply is September 30, 2020.
2. Research Assistant (01)
Organic synthesis, characterization and application.
- Ph.D. & M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- Organic synthesis, Characterization methods (e.g. NMR, LCMS, HPLC, UV-visible spectroscopy, fluorescence spectroscopy, FTIR etc.)
The consolidated monthly remuneration for this position will be Rs. 40,000/- (Forty Thousand rupees only). Hostel accommodation may be provided at the institute based on availability on a chargeable basis.
Initially for one year with the possibility of extension depending on satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
How to Apply?
Candidates satisfying the required skills may send their resumes to “email@example.com”. The subject of the application e-mail should be Application for Research Assistant – IITPKD/2020/027/CY/MIP. The last date to apply is September 22, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.