Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project positions as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal investigator Dr. Garima Agrawal, School of Basic Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is an autonomous engineering and technology university located in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. IIT Mandi’s permanent campus is fully functional at Kamand and Salgi Mandi. Timothy A. Gonsalves was the first Director of IIT Mandi and R. C. Sawhney served as the first Registrar.
Designing Functional Nanomaterials for Drug Delivery funded by DST.
Senior Project Scientist (01)
Synthesis of functional polymers, colloids, chemical functionalization, characterization, in vitro studies, project planning, chemicals procurement, managing, executing, and reports preparation.
- Ph.D. (awarded or thesis submitted) in Chemistry/ Polymer Technology or relevant area
- Candidates with very good knowledge of (polymer/ organic) synthesis, nanomaterials fabrication, and instrumentation techniques such as NMR, IR, DLS, SEM, TEM, etc. will be preferred.
- Experience with electrospinning devices will be a plus. Good knowledge of in vitro studies will be an added advantage.
Rs. 36,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
Initially, the offer will be for six months followed by another five months extension based on satisfactory performance and fund availability.
How to Apply?
Candidates desiring to appear for the online Interview should submit their applications with the following documents as a single pdf file to the principal investigator through email (email@example.com).
- Detailed CV including contact details, the chronological discipline of degree/ certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- Self-attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate.
- Any other relevant information
Applications without a single pdf file will not be considered. The subject line of the email should be “DST
Inspire Application SPS -Your name”. The last date to apply is March 27, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.