Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position of one Project Associate-I & two Project Technician for the Project title VC Support.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is an autonomous engineering and technology university located in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. IIT Mandi’s permanent campus is fully functional at Kamand and Salgi Mandi. Timothy A. Gonsalves was the first Director of IIT Mandi and R. C. Sawhney served as the first Registrar.
- Project Associate-I (01)
- Project Technician (02)
Operation and maintenance of virtual classrooms, conference rooms, and auditorium.
- Project Associate-I: B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Project Technician: BCA/ Engineering Diploma with at least 4 years’ relevant experience.
- For Project Associate-I: Rs.15000-30,000 pm
- For Project Technician: Rs.12000-25000 pm
How to Apply?
- The eligible candidates are requested to send their resumes by 5th April 2021 (timing 05:00 pm) to Email Id – email@example.com.
- The name of the post should be mentioned in the subject line for which you are applying.
- Candidates would be shortlisted based on resumes received and would be intimated over mail for an online interview.
- The nature of the post listed above is temporary on a contract basis for a year or till the duration of the project or whichever is earlier.
- The extension of the contract will be on the basis of performance and PI has the complete authority to expel the appointment at any time.
- Certificates must be shown at the time of joining.
- The investigators have the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications.
For full notification, click the link below.