The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi invites applications for the temporary post of Project Engineer and Project Assistant at the institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is an autonomous engineering and technology university located in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. IIT Mandi’s permanent campus is fully functional on the left bank of the Uhl River at Kamand and Salgi villages in Mandi.
The project is about the installation and maintenance of the IT and network infrastructure of the institute.
- Project Engineer (01)
- Project Assistant (01)
For Project Engineer
- Technical Graduate/ Post Graduate with a minimum of 2 years of application programming experience.
- Knowledge of C# programming is a must.
- Able to understand the requirements given by stakeholders/ team-mates.
- Able to do unit testing and functional testing of the developed modules/ application.
- Should be able to deploy the developed application on an IIS server.
For Project Assistant
- Technical Graduate/ Post Graduate in Computer Science/IT with a minimum of 1 year of related work experience. Worked in a software support environment is preferable.
- Ticket logging, assigning, and tracking of issues.
- Providing support/ queries to the users over phone /emails.
- Analyzing issues reported and preparing reports.
- Providing training to the users as and when required.
- For Project Engineer: Rs. 20,000-27,000 per month
- For Project Assistant: Rs. 12,000-18,000 per month
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates are requested to send their resumes by 15th September 2020 (timing 05:00 pm) to Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates would be shortlisted based on resumes received and would be intimated for a telephonic/ skype call interview via email.
For full notification, click the link below.