Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi at Kamand in Himachal Pradesh invites the applications for the post of Network and IT Services Manager on contract (purely temporary). The contract will be initially for a period of one year.
Based on performance and need of the Institute, the contract may be extended yearly up to 05 years. The candidates fulfilling the requisite qualification, age, experience etc., criteria, and can efficiently manage all the network and IT services of the institute, are encouraged to submit online application.
Network and IT Services Manager / OSD /Consultant (01)
- Overall administration of all existing network and IT infrastructure and services of the institute.
- To design, plan, deploy, and manage secure, stable, and high-performing network and IT infrastructure and services to cater to the demands of the growing institute.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology with at least 10 years hands-on experience in design, planning, deployment, and management of enterprise network and IT Service.
- Master’s equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology with at least 5 years hands-on experience in design, planning, deployment, and management of enterprise network and IT services.
- CCNA, CCNP or CCIE certification strongly desired.
Up to ₹ 1,50,000/- (Consolidated) per month depending upon the experience, qualification etc.
How to Apply?
The application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid through online transfer in IIT Mandi account. Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India; Branch address: SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075, Tel: 01905 – 267093; Account no. 31310230679, IFS Code: SBIN0013711; MICR Code: 175002103, Type of Account: SB.
To apply online, click here. The last date to apply is December 21, 2020.
Applicant should upload self-attested copies of certificates in support of their essential qualification, experience, pay drawn details, documentary proof for date of birth etc. Original certificates should be produced at the time of selection process as well as while joining. The last date to apply is December 21, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.