Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi invites applications for admission in various M.Tech programs for the semester commencing from July 2020. The degree will be offered in one of the following areas based on the courses covered and research conducted by the students.
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Energy Systems.
- Energy Engineering with specialization in Materials.
- Structural Engineering
- Power Electronics and Drive (PED)
- Communications and Signal Processing (CSP)
- Starting date for filling Online Application: 23 March 2020
- Last date for filling Online Application: 05 April 2020
- Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates: 15 April – 30 April 2020 (tentative)
- Interview/Counselling Dates: 15 April 2019 (tentative)
M.Sc./B.Tech. in Life Sciences or related areas with minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10; relaxable in case of SC/ST, OBC and PH applicants as per prevailing government norms) along with a valid GATE Score in Life Sciences, Biotechnology or other related areas. For all B.Techs from IITs who graduated with a CGPA of 8.0 or above, the requirement of GATE qualification is waived off.
Candidates appearing for final examinations of their B. Tech./M.Sc. program with valid GATE 2020 score can also apply and if selected can join the program provisionally. At the time of the interview /counseling they must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that by 30th July 2019, s/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s/Masters degree. In case such candidates fail to secure above mentioned marks, the provisional admission will be terminated with immediate effect.
It is mandatory for all candidates to register at Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP) and COAP registration number is mandatory for filling the application form. Admission offer will be made through COAP portal.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org