The School of Computing and Electrical Engineering (SCEE), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi invites applications for admissions in various M.Tech Specializations for the semester commencing from July 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is an autonomous engineering and technology university located in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. IIT Mandi’s permanent campus is fully functional at Kamand and Salgi Mandi. Timothy A. Gonsalves was the first Director of IIT Mandi and R. C. Sawhney served as the first Registrar.
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- M.Tech in Communications and Signal Processing (CSP)
- M.Tech in Power Electronics and Drives (PED)
- M.Tech in Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI)
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Computer
Technology and a valid GATE score in CSE.
- B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics and Communication/ Telecommunications Engineering/ Telecommunications
Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation and a valid GATE score in ECE.
- B.Tech. in EE/ EEE and a valid GATE score in EE.
- BTech in EC/ EE/ IN and a valid GATE score in EC/ EE/ IN.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is April 15, 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.