The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi invites applications for admission in various M.Tech programs for the semester commencing from July 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is an autonomous engineering and technology university located in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. IIT Mandi’s permanent campus is fully functional at Kamand and Salgi Mandi. Timothy A. Gonsalves was the first Director of IIT Mandi and R. C. Sawhney served as the first Registrar.
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Energy Systems
- M.Tech. in Materials and Energy Engineering
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering
- M.Tech in Fluid and Thermal Engineering
- B Tech in Aerospace/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Civil/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Materials/ Chemical/ Electrical/ relevant Engineering + valid GATE score.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their B. Tech program with a valid GATE 2021 score can also apply.
- Admission is offered provisionally for such candidates.
- At the time of the Interview/ Written Test/ Counseling/ Spot Admissions or combination or at the time of joining, they must bring a certificate in original from the head of Institute stating that by 30th July 2021 (or date notified by the Institute), she/ he will have appeared for the examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/ her B. Tech degree. In case such candidates fail to secure the above-mentioned qualification, the provisional admission will be terminated with immediate effect.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is April 15, 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.