IIT Mandi invites applications from the interested candidates for admission in Integrated-PhD (I-PhD) programs in Physics, for the academic year 2021-22, starting from August 2021. The I-PhD program will cover all the essential features of a regular M.Sc as well as a Ph.D. program with the special emphasis on training the students in the research field at an early stage, after the completion of one-year course work. A suitable amount of fellowship will be paid to I-PhD students starting from the date of admission.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi or IIT Mandi is located at an average altitude of 3000 feet above sea level in the scenic forested Himalayan mountains along the banks of the river Uhl, a tributary of River Beas. IIT Mandi is an autonomous premier engineering and technology institute located in Kamand valley, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. The institute was established in 2009 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc. after the 10+2 or equivalent) with Physics and Mathematics as two of the subjects from a recognized university with at least 60% marks or CGPA of 7.
- The candidate should have a valid score in the national level exam Joint Admission Test (JAM).
- Candidates appearing in their final year examinations of the bachelor program can also apply.
- They should use the percentage (/CGPA) up to the previous semester/year while filling the application form. It is to note that such candidates (if selected) will have to produce all the relevant documents at the time of admission in order to show the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date for submitting the online application form is 30th April 2021.
- The short-listing criteria will appear on our website latest by 15th May 2021.
- The interview will be conducted latest by 15th June 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.