Applications are invited from the citizens of India for temporary positions for the sponsored project sanctioned by DST at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is an autonomous engineering and technology university located in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. IIT Mandi’s permanent campus is fully functional on the left bank of the Uhl River at Kamand and Salgi villages in Mandi.
Development of decision support systems integrating parallel adaptive heuristic algorithms for large-scale multi-objective optimization problems for socio-economic and environmental planning.
Project Associates-I/ JRF (02)
- M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics (or equivalent) with a minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA at 10-points scale.
- Consistently good academic record.
- Valid Gate Score Card/ NET in the relevant area.
- Good background in Optimization Techniques and Soft Computing.
- Good programming and logical skills and hands-on experience on programming in Python/ C/ C++ etc.
- Good command over English language and experience of writing technical/scientific project reports.
₹ 15,000 – 31,000/- per month. (Depending on qualifications, experience, and suitability)
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested and eligible candidates may send the soft copy of their resumes in the attached format (with the file name “DST_firstname_lastname”) along with the scanned copies of the relevant documents to E-mail ID: email@example.com with subject line Application for project position on or before 22nd September 2020, 05:00 pm.
For full notification, click the link below.