Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in the IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation (iHub), situated on the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi campus at Kamand, Himachal Pradesh, India – 175075.
IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation (iHub) is a section 8 company established under the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS). The vision of the iHub is to make India a leader in HCI research in the world. Based on faculty strengths, industry collaborations, and ongoing projects, the hub’s focus will be on the following: technology (interface) development and evaluation, HRD & skill development, entrepreneurship, and collaborations.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The CEO of the (section 8 company) will be responsible for the following:
- Actively look for companies to transfer the technologies developed under the iHub.
- Provide a conducive environment for all the stakeholders to work in the iHub for producing the deliverables as proposed in the specified timelines.
- Managing the funds for various projects/activities at the iHub and outside.
- Play a vital role in business developments, multifarious strategic, administration, and project management activities of the iHub.
- Provide support to the IIT Mandi professors, students, research collaborators for their day-to-day research requirements concerning the iHub.
- To manage and develop collaborations with industries as well as research organizations.
- Finding ways and means to generate funds in terms of projects, technology transfer, etc. in India and abroad for the iHub.
- A top-tier degree from leading Indian/Global Engineering and/or Business Schools (with minimum marks 60%).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the HCI area and at least 10-years of relevant experience at the managerial level.
- Strong management skills.
- The skill of effective communication, collaboration/ partnership, organizational development, and planning.
- Prior experience in translational work of research into products in the industry, association, and similar organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and should be able to carry the team.
- Strong bias for action.
Up to INR 2.5 lakhs/month
1-year and extendible upon performance
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is March 25, 2021.
Interviews would be conducted in multiple rounds. The decision of the selection committee regarding the interview logistics and selection process for the post will be final.
For full notification, click the link below.