The IIT Mandi Catalyst (Technology Business Incubator (TBI)), invites applications for the post of Associate – Incubation.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi or IIT Mandi is located at an average altitude of 3000 feet above sea level in the scenic forested Himalayan mountains along the banks of the river Uhl, a tributary of River Beas. IIT Mandi is an autonomous premier engineering and technology institute located in Kamand valley, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. The institute was established in 2009 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
The associate shall assist the General Manager, IIT Mandi Catalyst in startup portfolio management in activating support to startups, coordinating events, liaising with stakeholders, and monitoring startup progress. The responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Coordinating startup admission process by calling for applications, screening of applications, etc.
- Onboarding of start-ups selected for the incubation program.
- Coordinating the delivery of training classes and mentoring sessions for startups.
- Tracking and monitoring the funding to startups.
- Reporting of start-up performance and status.
- Performing any other duties as required as per the needs of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or similar. A Master’s Degree will be advantageous.
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in the startup ecosystem i.e. incubator, accelerator, associations, or a non-profit with a primary focus on facilitating and activating support for startups or similar work experience.
- Understanding of incubator operations as well as the startup ecosystem.
- Interest and passion for nurturing technology innovation/ entrepreneurship.
- Administrative and managerial skills with the ability to multitask. Proficiency in Microsoft Office or compatible applications, collaborative Apps (Slack, Microsoft Teams, Google docs/sheets), and audio and video conferencing.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work, communicate and collaborate in a team environment.
Compensation will be based on relevant experience and suitability/ fit. Suitable accommodation in an on-campus hostel may be provided to outstation candidates, based on availability, on a paid basis.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/informed through email. The last date to apply is February 7, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.