Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) and Korea Research Institute of Ships and Ocean Engineering (KRISO) are jointly organizing a workshop to bring together the scientists to work together for the technology development, demonstration and research exchanges. The workshop will be held at IITM on February 21-23, 2018. The Korean team as well as the India team will present their works and participate in discussions.
The objectives of the workshop are:
- To bring the like-minded researchers to discuss and present their works.
- Finding options for collaboration
- Finding options for research exchanges among organizations
- Wave energy: The progress of India and Korea
- OTEC: The progress of India and Korea
The registration fees are given below:
- International participants: USD 150
- Indian participants: Rs. 5000
For registration, click here.
For any queries, contact
- Phone: +91 44 2257 4826, 4827
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com