The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras invites applications for admission into the MBA program for the academic session 2021-23.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public technical and research university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognized as an Institute of National Importance.
- Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University (or a professional qualification equivalent to that of a university degree as recognized by the UGC) with a first-class or 60% and above (55% for SC/ ST/ PwD [Differently Abled]) in the qualifying examination.
- Final year students (of the above-mentioned program) are also eligible to apply.
- Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, on the condition that they meet all requirements for the qualifying degree before the start of the program and produce a provisional certificate of completion within two months of joining the program (by September 30, 2021).
- Any Indian national with a valid score in the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020.
- A foreign national with a valid GMAT score.
- An applicant with an undergraduate degree from any IIT and a CGPA of 8 or above on 10 point scale is exempted from the CAT requirement.
How to Apply?
- The application fee for General, OBC & Foreign/ NRI candidates is Rs. 1600/- and for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates is Rs. 800/-.
- The application fees have to be paid only through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date to apply is January 31, 2021.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application and the fee is submitted by the deadline.
- Only those applications that are completed and for which the application fee has been received would be considered for the selection process.
The applicant will bear full responsibility for the correctness and accuracy of the information given in the application. Applicants are therefore strongly advised to verify the information provided by them before submitting the application.
No changes are possible after the application has been submitted. Misrepresentation or providing wrong information, knowingly or otherwise, will result in the application being summarily rejected at any stage of the application process.
Phone Number: 044 – 2257 5551
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.