Applications are invited for the following temporary post of Junior Research Fellow under the project titled “Data-Driven Control for Marine Vehicle Maneuvering” in the Dept. of Ocean Engineering, IIT Madras.
The Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public technical and research university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognized as an Institute of National Importance.
B.Tech or M.tech in Ocean Engineering, or allied disciplines, with minimum 75 % marks in the preceding exam:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR- UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by the central government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
Applicants should also possess the following qualities:
- Proficiency with Artificial Intelligence techniques including Deep Learning, preferably in Recurrent Neural Networks and Reinforcement Learning.
- Experience with Tensor Flow is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
How to Apply?
All the positions are on a pure contract basis. Only eligible candidates are requested to apply for the above-said post. The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 19, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: