The management of supply chain has become progressively more complex and challenging due to higher customer expectations for better service, higher quality, lower price, shorter lead time, demand uncertainty, an increase in product variation and shorter product life cycle.
Supply chain integration helps in better achieving these objectives by enabling the network partners in sharing of ideas, information, knowledge, risks and rewards. Integration requires companies to work together as a unit, for meeting the common objectives
The objective of the course is to build competency of the participants in broad area of Supply Chain Integration and its applications.
Supply Chain Strategies:
- Supply chain coordination and contracts
- Collaborative planning and forecasting
- Collaborative procurement
- Vendor managed inventory
- Collaborative logistics management
Supply Chain Technologies:
- Role of technology in supply chain management
- Key application tools
- Data acquisition and communication tools
- Inter-organization integration tools
- E-business and supply chain integration
- Teachers from the AICTE approved degree level engineering colleges.
- Teachers/Scientists/Engineers from Non-AICTE colleges/institutes.
- Scientists/ Engineers/ officers from State / Central Govt. Departments /industries.
- Research Scholars / Students.
The registration fees are given below:
- Teachers/Scientists/Engineers from Non-AICTE colleges/institutes: Rs.10,000
- cientists/ Engineers/ officers from State / Central Govt. Departments /industries: Rs.15,000
- Research Scholars / Students: Rs.3,000
- Prof M Jenamani:
Call: +91 – 3222 – 283740
- Prof S P Sarmah:
Call: +91 – 3222 – 283734
For any further information, visit the website here.