Executive Program on Project Management by IIT Kharagpur and PMI West Bengal [Nov 2-6]: Registrations Open
- 3 Days (2 to 4 November 2019): Fundamentals of Project Management
- 5 Days (2 to 6 November 2019): Advanced Project Management
Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, Kharagpur 721 302
What does the course deliver?
A project manager has a lot to worry about—project cost management, creating a project charter, handling project management information technology, and developing project scope. He or she needs to master communication management, as well as control project deadlines and due dates through forecasting and project schedule management.
This program on project management teaches techniques that will help you plan, implement, and complete projects with desired results on time and within budget.
- Learn how to use project management systems and tools to create clear project missions and goals.
- Learn to accurately estimate project time and costs, employ project quality management, schedule and allocate time-critical resources, and establish feedback systems for project control.
The focus of this program is to acquaint the participants with Project Management practices. The course will focus on the fundamental principles, key tools and core methodologies of Project Management.
This program includes hands-on exercises on Project Management with Software exercises and case study discussion.
The Project Management program is designed for middle and senior-level managers seeking to learn and implement the project management practices in their organization. It is the most appropriate program for managers, holding positions of responsibility within functional departments of large, medium and small business houses.
The objectives of the program are:
- Use a step-by-step process for successful projects
- Improve estimation of project costs, resources, and time
- Improve your overall project management tracking
- Control projects through special methods, tools, and techniques
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of any successful project manager and review
the Project Management Institute‘s (PMI) body of knowledge (PMBOK)
- To encourage the participants to prepare for PMP certification
For Three-Days Program: Rs. 17,700 (15,000 + 18% GST)
For Five-Days Program: Rs. 29,500 (25,000 + 18% GST)
Arrangements for single accommodation will be made at IITKGP Technology Guest House for those who need it. Approximate expenses for boarding & lodging is Rs.2000 per day, to be directly paid to Guest House.
Dr. Jitesh J. Thakkar, Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 3222 281830
For the official brochure, click here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)