The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is a prestigious public engineering institution established by the government of India in 1951. It was the first of the IITs to be established and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal is inviting applications for the tempory position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Aerospace Engineering.
No. of Post
The Candidate should have secured first division marks throughout his/her career. The candidate should have one of the following educational qualifications.
1. B.Tech/BE in Mechanical/Aerospace/Materials/Metallurgy/Applied Mechanics with a valid GATE Score.
2. M.Tech/ME in Mechanical/Aerospace/Materials/Metallurgy (or related field) with specialisation in Solid Mechanics/Structures 3. M.Sc. in Physics/Materials Science with a valid GATE/NET Score.
- Knowledge of classical mechanics, statistical mechanics, molecular dynamics.
- Good skill in C/MATLAB programming.
- Candidates with previous research experience in the allied field will be given preference.
How to Apply
To apply click here.