IIT Kharagpur, Bhubaneswar Campus is organizing a short term Course on HR Analytics: Concepts & Applications during June 3-7 June 2019. Apply by May 31.
Organizations require efficient human resources (HR) data analytics to make strategic business decisions. In this course, you will gain insight into uses of analytics in HR, why it is important, and how you can use HR analytics to add value to your organization.
This one week course is designed to educate participants to learn both theory and practice of HR Analytics with first-hand experience application of analytics in analyzing business cases and through the live demo in the classrooms.
- Introduction & Why HR Analytics.
- Need for Headcount & Attrition Analysis.
- Moving Descriptive (HRIS) to Predictive Analytics in HR.
- The future of people analytics in HR Operations.
Venue of the Programme:
IIT Kharagpur Extension Centre, Mouza Samantapuri, Near Swosti Plaza Hotel, Bhubaneswar 751013, Odisha.
- Course Fees for Industry participants: Rs. 15,000.
- Private Practitioners/Professionals: Rs.15, 000.
- Faculty: Rs. 10000.
- Research Scholar/Graduate Students: Rs. 8000.
- Foreign participants: 25,000.
- South Asian Courtiers/Other low-income countries: 10000.
- Last date for receiving the application: 31 May 2019.
- Intimation to participants: 31 May 2019.
- Course Dates: 3-7 June 2019.
Click here to register.
Email: rabi2020[at]gmail.com / rkpradhan[at]hss.iitkgp.ernet.in