Applications are invited for the following post in the project on “Smart Music Tutor for Indian Classical Music (Vocal and Instrumental)” Project No-SERB/EE/2019400 Department of Electrical engineering IIT Kanpur. The period of employment is for six months, with a possibility of an extension.
They are working on cutting-edge machine learning and signal processing. They are making music analysis tools deployed on servers. We are looking for a researcher who is enthusiastic about building cutting-edge solutions to research problems.
Senior Project Scientist or Senior Project Engineer (01)
- Ph.D. or M.Tech in computer science, electrical/ electronics engineering, or related fields + 3-year experience
- Strong proficiency in digital signal processing (audio preferred)
- Strong proficiency in one (general proficiency in others): Python, Java, and C/ C++.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience in working with cloud servers and databases (SQL, PHP).
- Knowledge of machine learning, audio processing, music
- Real-time audio processing.
Rs. 32400-2700-81000 per month
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is June 9, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Engineer at PayPal [Chennai, Bangalore]: Apply Now!