Applications are invited for the post of “Senior Project Executive Engineer” in the Project numbered 2017518 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Senior Project Executive Engineer (02)
The candidate’s major tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Developing Industry scale applications on Blockchain platforms
- Development of Smart Contracts
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant systems
- Integrate/ Modify existing open-source software according to the requirements
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in relevant fields from IITs or IISc, and demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/ journals, history of delivery of project outcomes as a student or as employees in previous jobs.
- Hands-on experience in Cryptographic protocols
- 1+ years of experience managing high performing product development team
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, message queues, asynchronous systems, and design patterns.
- Good understanding of microservices, SOA principles, and surrounding technologies (such as Kubernetes and Docker)
- Strong understanding of engineering software processes, life-cycle methodology, configuration management, release management, and system verification and testing.
- Very good writing, and speaking ability in English
- Ability to work on deadline-driven projects.
1,00,000 – 10,000 – 2,00,000 INR per month.
The appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is January 25, 2021.
Please note that if a detailed cover letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the application will be immediately rejected. Please indicate clearly the Project Number and position being applied for on the envelope.
For full notification, click the link below.