Applications are invited for two posts of Senior Project Associate at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur. This position will be up to September 30, 2021, and purely temporary.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has funded a 5G testbed project to encourage Indian start-ups and the industry to take an early lead in 5G technology. The goal of the project is to build a testbed that closely resembles a real-world 5G deployment. The project will deliver an end-to-end 5G testbed comprising of 5G BS and UE nodes that support enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), Ultra low latency communication (URLLC), and massive MTC including NB IoT services.
- Design of transceivers for cellular base stations
- Integration & debugging with baseband chain
- Selection & testing of RF components
- Review of RF boards designs
- B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication Engg. + 1 year of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of RF design principles at least up to 6Ghz
- Knowledge of using instruments like spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators/ analyzers, etc.
- Experience in working with direct conversion RF transceivers
- Working knowledge of C language
- Knowledge of cellular RF specification and testing (3GPP and FCC based)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 09, 2020.
Please mention the post in the subject line of the email.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Positions at ISI, Kolkata [10 Vacancies]: Apply by Sept 8.