Applications are invited for One Position (01) of Project Post-Doctoral Fellow under the project titled “Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment”.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Project Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Ph.D. from a reputed university/ institute and an excellent track record and publications/ patents in a research area relevant to the sponsored project.
- Duration in Ph.D. degree after three years will be considered as research experiences.
- The candidate must have specialization in the field having experience of 3D localization and environment mapping, 3D object recognition, robotics, force closure and tactile sensing, machine learning, deep learning, and computer vision.
- The candidate having direct experience in “Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment” would be preferred.
INR 50000/ 55000/ 60000 (Consolidated Salary)
The post is purely temporary and contractual. The appointment will be valid till the end of the project i.e., up to Dec 16th, 2021.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is August 10, 2021. The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for a short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the test/ interview.
You might also be interested in:
- Project Engineer (Aerospace /Mechanical /Civil Engineering) at IIT Kanpur [2 Positions]: Apply by Aug 3
- JRF (Earth & Environmental Sciences) Unde MoES Sponsored Project at IISER Mohali: Appy by July 31