Applications are invited for two posts of Project Executive Officer at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act. Established in 1960 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Programme (KIAP).
The post details are given below.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has funded a 5G testbed project to encourage Indian start-ups and the industry to take an early lead in 5G technology. The goal of the project is to build a testbed that closely resembles a real-world 5G deployment.
The project will deliver an end-to-end 5G testbed comprising of 5G BS and UE nodes that support enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), Ultra low latency communication (URLLC), and massive MTC including NB IoT services. This testbed could become a basis for many commercial deployments.
Designing and analyzing physical layer algorithms for 5G NR standards in MATLAB.
Project Executive Officer (02)
Ph.D./ Master’s Degree with significant experience and expertise in the relevant are:
- Deep understanding of the PHY layer of 4G/ 5G standards.
- Experience in system-level simulations of 4G/ 5G standards.
- Should have handled system-level simulators.
- Experience in designing PHY layer algorithms of wireless standards.
- Extensive Expertise in MATLAB programming.
- Knowledge of 4G/ 5G standards.
- Extensive experience in developing PHY layer algorithms preferably in MATLAB/ C.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to please send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The selection will be based on the Zoom/ Skype online interview.
- Short-listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview.
- Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by October 15, 2020.
- It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Human Resource Associate & Communications Officer at TISS Mumbai: Apply by Oct 17.