Applications are invited for the positions of Project Engineers under various funded projects at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
The post details are given below.
1. Project Engineer (01)
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for the office of the Dean of Research and Development, IIT Kanpur on purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on the requirement.
M.Tech or B.Tech + 03 years of relevant experience. Candidates should have preferably 4-5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in programming in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Website development and maintenance.
- Backend database maintenance.
- Technical expertise in software and Hardware troubleshooting with Update/ modify/install software/patches on computers.
Rs. 26400-2200-66000. (Higher start may be considered for exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is September 11, 2020.
2. Project Engineer/ Project Scientist (01)
Applications are invited for the temporary or contractual posts of Project Engineer/ Project Scientist under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For Project Engineer: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years Exp. For Project Scientist: Ph.D. Or M.Sc. + 3 Years of relevant experience. Educational background should be in physics, physical chemistry, materials science or electronics
- Ph.D. with specialization in organic electronics.
- Experience in the fabrication of organic electronic devices.
- Practical experience in measurement techniques like Photoluminescence, Cyclicvoltametry, UV-Vis/IR spectroscopy, XPS.
- Hands-on experience in operation and maintenance of vacuum equipment for thin film deposition.
- Experience in OLED stack development or optoelectronic device simulation using tools like Setfos, Lumeric, or similar would be an advantage.
Rs. 26400-2200-66000 based on qualification
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to Kindly email their complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 3, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.