Applications are invited for the positions of Project Engineers under various funded projects at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
The post details are given below.
1. Senior Project Executive Engineer (02)
Applications are invited for the post of “Senior Project Executive Engineer” in the Project numbered 2017518 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in relevant fields from IITs or IISc, and demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/ journals, history of delivery of project outcomes as a student or as employees in previous jobs.
- Hands-on experience in Cryptographic protocols.
- Hands-on experience with developing applications on a Blockchain.
- Hands-on experience in a coding blockchain platform.
- Hands-on experience in developing Smart Contracts.
- Very good writing, and speaking ability in English.
- Ability to work on deadline-driven projects.
Rs. 1,00,000-10,000-2,00,000 INR per month.
The appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is August 21, 2020. The tentative date of the interview for selected candidates is August 31, 2020.
2. Project Engineer (01)
Applications are invited for the temporary or contractual posts of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur. (Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/135)
- M.Tech. Or B.Tech + 3 years
- Strong command in writing production-level code in Java including skills in debugging, performance analysis/ optimization, and memory usage optimization.
- Experience working with Relational and non Relational databases and understanding their data models and performance tradeoffs.
- Worked with real-time web/ mobile applications and event-driven architectures.
- Understanding of caching techniques.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, micro-services, and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of the REST paradigm.
- Solid engineering principles and a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Rs. 26400-2200-66000 (based on past experience and achievements).
1 Year Contract or till the end of Project whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending their complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 21st August 2020.
Please always mention the reference number in the application.
Phone Number: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Positions at IIT Gandhinagar [With Ph.D. Registration]: Apply by Aug 30.