Applications are invited for the temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Established in 1960 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Program (KIAP).
Project Engineer (01)
- M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics or High vacuum technology
- Experience in operating vacuum systems like thermal, e-beam evaporators
- Experience in troubleshooting in ultrahigh vacuum systems-related equipment like compressor, turbo, cryopumps, dry pumps, etc.
- Experience in thin film deposition technologies like evaporation, sputtering, PECVD, and ALD and their optical and electrical characterization
- Experience in the fabrication of vacuum processed OLED or solar cells would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge and experience in working with glovebox.
You might also be interested in Research Associate (Under BIRAC Funded Project) at IIT Delhi: Apply by Dec 31.
Rs. 26400-2200-66,000/- per month based on qualifications
1 Year Contract or till the end of Project whichever is earlier
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to email their complete resume to email@example.com latest by 28th December 2020.
The Selection will be based on the Zoom/ Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 28th December 2020. It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application.
For full notification, click the link below.