Applications are invited for the post of Project Engineer (03) in RAA Labs For the Samagra Shiksha Delhi project. The post is for 1.5 years or the date of expiry of the project, whichever is earlier. It is purely temporary and on a contractual basis and the period may be extended based on the performance and requirement of the project.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Project Engineer (03)
The project work will involve:
- Conducting Events, Competitions, and outdoor STEM activities including field trips in PAN India.
- Prepare reports, status briefs, presentations, and other communication documents
- Work with students to develop advanced technology innovation projects
- Provide mentorship to the students to come up with innovative solutions
- Steer students towards becoming technology creators and solving local community problems
- Make Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) a conducive place for tinkering, creative thinking, and endless innovation.
B.Tech. with minimum experience of 05 years having good knowledge of Telecom industry, ability to manage and communicate with a large group of audience. We are looking for a self-motivating candidate having sound ATL/RAA Labs experience with:
- Experience and Passion to work in the areas of Robotics, 3D Printing, Drone Engineering, Electronics, Arduino, Raspberry pi, other Science & Technology related experiments.
- Must have a good understanding of Government initiatives like RAA, ATL, ICT/CAL, etc.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with children and youth in an interesting and meaningful manner.
How to Apply?
A soft copy of the resume along with self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST or the application shall not be entertained.
Please send the complete application by 10 June 2021, 05.00 PM ONLY to the email ID: email@example.com mentioning SUBJECT AS – ‘Application for the post of Project Engineer in RAA Labs’. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/ phone.
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum work experience shall not apply.
- If the number of applications for the position is large, the selection committee may decide an appropriate short listing criteria over and above the essential qualification required to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
You might also be interested in:
- Senior Project Scientist/ Engineer at IIT Kanpur: Apply by June 9
- Project Executive Officer at IIT Kanpur: Apply by June 9