This short course is being organized in the technology hub of Bengaluru to exclusively reach out and provide engineers, faculty members of engineering colleges and B.Tech/M.Tech/Ph.D. Students with an in-depth technical exposure to 5G Multi-User and Massive MIMO wireless communications.
The modular approach will provide the participants with a comprehensive treatment of the theory behind Multi-User and Massive MIMO such as precoding, channel hardening, capacity, spatial modulation, low complexity decoding, pilot contamination etc.
All the classes will be conducted in “classroom” style beginning with the fundamentals, together with problem solving sessions to further enhance and consolidate understanding.
Also, an interactive MATLAB module will introduce the participants to the practical implementation and simulation aspects of such systems, especially from the perspective of conducting research in Massive MIMO.
- D scholars pursuing research in Wireless Technologies
- Tech/B.Tech students doing thesis/projects in Wireless Technologies
- ECE/EEE Faculty of Government and Private engineering colleges/universities
- Engineers from Wireless Industry and R&D Institutions
LHC Seminar Hall-II, Lecture Hall Complex -I (LHC-I)
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology,
Ground floor, LHC building,
near canteen, MSRIT Campus
- Undergraduate B.Tech/B.E. Students from Engineering Colleges: Rs 5500
- Postgraduate M.Tech/M.E./ Students from Universities/ Engineering Colleges: Rs 6000
- D. Research Scholars from Universities/ Engineering Colleges: Rs 6000
- Faculty of Engineering Colleges/ Universities: Rs 6500
- Industry Professionals/Personnel from R & D Organisations: Rs 7000
Registration fee covers the following:
- Course participation fees
- Printed lecture notes
- Printed Assignments and Solutions
- Tea/ coffee/ snacks during tea breaks
- Conference kit containing stationery items
- Course participation certificate from IIT Kanpur
Steps for registration
Make registration Fee payment. Registration fee needs to be paid through NEFT transfer [Bank A/C Details for NEFT].
Kindly note down the NEFT transaction ID that you received after making the transaction.
Please enter NEFT transaction ID in the required field during online registration as in STEP 2.
STEP 2: Fill the registration form. Click here to register.
STEP 3: MAIL the scanned copy of Registration fee receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for registration is 7th June, 2017.
For more details, please visit this link.