Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in a sponsored research project supported by IFCIPAR, Government of India.
Development of Loop Heat Pipe for Avionics and Terrestrial applications.
This post is purely temporary for the duration of one year after appointment. Appointment may be terminated at any time depending on the requirement of this project and performance of the candidate.
B.Tech/B.E. Mechanical engineering from recognized and reputed institute.
- Dual degree or higher qualification is desirable.
- Excellent academic record.
- Knowledge of Grid generation using meshing tools like ICEM CFD/ ANSYS.
- Knowledge of CFD Solver tools.
- Conversant in modelling software like Creo Parametric (Pro-E)/ Solid works.
- Conversant with experimental techniques used in the area of thermal engineering.
Rs. 31,000/ PM
How to Apply
Application along with a summary of bio-data (including publications, if any) may be sent to Dr. C. S. Goswami at firstname.lastname@example.org single consolidated pdf including all supporting documents. All candidates should clearly specify the duration for which they seek appointment. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview.
- Application Deadline: 18th September, 2019.
- Likely date of interview: Second week of September 2019 (ONLY short listed candidates will be informed).
- Expected date of joining Last week of September, 2019.