The E-Cell at IIT Kanpur works to induce an entrepreneurial mindset into students and to encourage the innovative streak in them. IIT Kanpur works to create future job creators and not just job seekers. The E-Cell is aimed at invoking the giant potential within the students and transform the newly proposed ideas into successful start-ups.
As part of this start up revolution, IIT Kanpur invites students and industry persons to be part of the ‘Indian Entrepreneurship Summit’ which will be held on Sep 1-3, 2017 at the IIT – Kanpur campus.
The agenda for the E-Summit includes the following competitions and workshops.
- Pitch Your product: This contest gives participants the opportunity to present their innovation of innovative idea (summer project or any other research project) with potential to become a start up in future. The event examines the ability of the participant to evaluate the market, customer needs and distribution strategy for a product they have already prototyped. Click here to know more.
- Stock the Stock: This is a stock trading competition created for everyone to showcase their aptitude in complete with a stock market, a central bank, an FII and news flashes to see prices fluctuate. Compete to design the winning portfolio from the provided stocks and win exciting prizes. Click here for details.
- Case study competition – Decrypt: In the present world of business, each day brings a challenge. Your decisions can make or break the future of the company you are associated with. Solving problems with great rationality can be a great challenge in itself. Click here for details.
- Social Pilot: If you are dedicated to a social cause and if you have a solution to a problem that’s troubling the society, E-Cell, IIT Kanpur presents the social pilot – a platform aimed to encourage young leaders willing to find a sustainable solution to a social problem. Present your solution and get a chance to win Rs. 20K. Click here for more information.
- Business Quiz: The Biz-Tech quiz is provides an opportunity to showcase your knowledge about the world of companies and start ups. The entry fee is Rs. 500 per team. Click here for details.
- Ethical Hacking
- Android App Development
- Sixth Sense Robotics
How to register
Tickets for the E-Summit can be booked on this link.
The link for ‘Pitch your Product’ contest is open and can be submitted here.
The registrations for the other competitions will open soon and will be updated on this Facebook page.
For any queries/clarifications, please send an email to email@example.com or call +91-7054127545.
For full details, please visit the official website link given here.
NoticeBard is proud to be a media partner for this event.