Applications are invited from suitable candidates for a temporary position of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) In a DST sponsored project at the Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Established in 1960 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Program (KIAP).
Junior Research Fellow (01)
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences.
- Prior experience in molecular biology techniques, expression, and purification of proteins, cellular signaling is required. In addition, hands-on experience with membrane protein expression and purification is preferred.
You might also be interested in Research Associate (Under BIRAC Funded Project) at IIT Delhi: Apply by Dec 31.
INR 31,000/- per month
The position is purely temporary, initially for one year, and it can be extended further based on performance till the duration of the project.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should send their brief CV by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interview of selected candidates will be carried out online.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria and desirable work experience will not be called for the interview.
- The last date to apply is January 15, 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.