Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IITK) are organizing a 3-day residential Leadership course on Emerging Trends in the Indian Power Sector: Market Design and Digitalization from July 25-27, 2019. The program will be hosted at IIT, Kanpur Campus.
This course aims to provide insights into the development of electricity markets in India and provide a platform for discussing the challenges and way ahead. The program would:
- Enable participants grasp the Fundamentals of electricity markets
- Develop insights into the functioning and regulation of power markets.
- Prepare for consolidation of power infrastructure with electric vehicles and renewables.
Who can Apply
The training course has been specifically designed for senior to middle level professionals from industry and practitioners from the entire power sector spectrum including:
- Generation, Transmission and Distribution Companies
- Financial Institutions and Banks
- Open Access Consumers
- RE Generators
- Electric Vehicle Manufacturers
- Electric Vehicle Charging Operators
- Officers of Regulatory Commission
How to Register
The registration form is available here. Email/fax the duly filled in form to: Mr. Manish Arya at firstname.lastname@example.org/+91-11-43004015)
The registration fee for delegates is 60,000 INR (+18% GST).
Registration would be confirmed on receipt of the payment on first-come-first-serve basis since there are limited seats for the course.
The Registration Fee includes:
- The participation fee and course material.
- 3-Nights single AC accommodation at IIT Kanpur.
- 3-Days boarding charges including all meals, tea/coffee.
- Pick-up and drop from/to airport/railway station in Kanpur or in Lucknow.
Dr. Anoop Singh (ITK Course Co-ordinator),
Department of Industrial & Management Engineering