IIT Indore, Madhya Pradesh is one of the new IITs. It is the prestigious engineering institute started from the academic year 2009-10. IIT Indore is an autonomous engineering and technology institute of higher education.
IIT Indore invites Walk-in-Interview from motivated and eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate on contract basis for the sponsored research project Special Manpower Development Program- Chip to System Design (SMDP-C2SD) sponsored by Govt. of India and MeitY.
- B.E/B.Tech. (ECE/CSE) and/or M.E/M.Tech. (ECE/CSE/VLSI/Embedded System/ Microelectronics or equivalent).
- Knowledge of VLSI design tools and relevant experience in VLSI related project is desirable.
No. of Post
How to Apply
- Candidates are requested to report at 2.00 PM for walk-in- interview on June 11, 2019 (Tuesday) in Helium, Room Number SB 314A, IIT Indore, Simrol, MP.
- Please bring two photographs, your CV, one set photocopy of all educational & experience documents. Further, please don’t forget to bring original documents for verification purpose.
- Please note that your CV should include contact details (address, phone no, email ID), date of birth, qualification and experiences, project/ research work and other relevant information.
Phone: 07324 306 717.