JOB POST: Technical Assistant (Civil) @ IIT Hyderabad [Monthly Salary Upto Rs. 16K]: Apply by July 20
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is inviting applications from interested and motivated candidates for the post of Technical Assistant (Civil) purely on a contractual basis to work for a time-bound research project.
Technical Assistant (Civil).
Nature of Appointment
1 year (extendable for one more year based on satisfactory performance).
Automation of estimation of dynamic groundwater resources using GEC2015 methodology.
Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Jal Shakti, GoI.
Project Start Date
01 August 2019.
1) Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university with a minimum of 60 % (6.5 CGPA) of marks.
2) Fundamental knowledge in Groundwater Hydrology, MS Excel Qualification.
1) Bachelors in Civil Engineering from a recognized university with a minimum of 60 % (6.5 CGPA) of marks.
Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 16,000 /- per month – Consolidated (based on qualification and experience).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should send their resume along with scanned copies of relevant experience to phanindra[at]iith.ac.in on or before 20 July 2019. [E-Mail subject: Application for Technical Assistant – Automation of GEC].
Method of Selection
1) Eligible applications will be screened and further shortlisted (based on merit and experience) for interview.
2) Candidates selected for an interview will be intimated via e-mail.
3) Interviews will be conducted tentatively on 25 July 2019 (personal interview at IIT H OR skype interview OR telephonic interview).
Dr. K.B.V.N.Phanindra, Associate Professor (Civil Engineering) IIT Hyderabad.
Phone: 040 2301 6117 (email@example.com).
For official notification click here.
About the Author
A sincere, smiling chap usually found in a spotless, white shirt. Can be loud at unforeseen moments. Future entrepreneur.