The Computer Science and Engineering Department at IIT Hyderabad is active in research areas including theoretical computer science, algorithms, graph theory, networking, parallel & distributed computing, databases, data mining, information retrieval, compilers, machine learning, and image/video processing.
The department offers structured summer internship program between May – July every year.
Selected interns will get the opportunity to work closely with highly talented researchers to:
- Create and deliver innovative technical solutions
- Publish papers in top conferences and journals
- Contribute to the generation of patents
- Pursue breakthrough research in a challenging and stimulating environment
Typically 8 to 10 weeks
The candidate must be from CSE, IT, EE, ECE background. The candidate must be completing 3rd year in April/May 2018.
2nd year candidates with exceptional academic performance and other achievements may also be considered. Students with experience in programming will be preferred.
Candidates must fill the online application given here.
The final selection will be made based on the details given in the application.
Summer interns may get stipend if they are working under a funded project or if there is an available grant for internship.
- Last date for submitting online application: 15th March 2018
- Announcement of selected candidates: 26th March 2018
- Commencement of internship: 1st week of May
For official notification, click here.