The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications from meritorious candidates for admission into the Ph.D. Program for the upcoming academic session.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (abbreviated IIT Hyderabad or IITH) is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH is known for its academic strength, research, publications, and proximity to IT and industrial hubs.
IIT Hyderabad invites applications in the following departments:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Entrepreneurship and Management
- Liberal Arts
- Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical And Aerospace Engineering
Candidates applying for the Ph.D. program need to possess the following qualifications:
- M.Tech/ M.A./ M.Sc/ M.E. or Equivalent Degree in the concerned or respective department.
- The applicant must have already earned the Master’s degree, or should at least be in the final year of the respective program.
- In the latter case, it would be assumed that the candidate will be able to complete the degree by the time of admission into the Ph.D. program.
- Furthermore, the candidate should have qualified UGC-JRF/ GATE as required in the respective department.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is April 7, 2021.
For any issues related to Ph.D. Admission mail to:
|Computer Science and Engineeringemail@example.com|
|Entrepreneurship and Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering||PhD.email@example.com|
|Mechanical And Aerospace Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For full notification, click the link below.
IIT Hyderabad Ph.D. Admission Notification 2021