“Centre for Healthcare Entrepreneurship”, hosted by IIT Hyderabad, promoted by two IIT Bombay alum, will be an interdisciplinary center focused on making universal healthcare a reality. The center’s objective is to catalyze healthcare innovation with a focus on affordable solutions to address healthcare needs of India, particularly its underserved population.
The Center hopes to jump-start on and eventually self-sustain effort that trains entrepreneurs to deliver a pipeline of cost-efficient solutions, which are increasingly ‘commercialized’.
- Institutionalise creativity and entrepreneurship to produce a pipeline of healthcare products and entrepreneurs.
- Solve the healthcare needs of our communities.
- Make healthcare products and services become more accessible and affordable.
- One year fellowship training followed by opportunity to incubate and start up
- Active mentorship from successful entrepreneurs and healthcare professionals
- Opportunity to form cross-disciplinary teams of medicos, engineers and designers
- Ongoing exposure to local and global VC partners
- All fellows are paid a stipend of Rs. 50,000 pm during the training period.
- At the end of the training, qualified teams will get an incubation grant
Degree in Engineering/Medicine/Design/Business/Quantitative Life Sciences.
- Apply online at this link.
- There is no fee for application
- Online applications to be filled by April 15, 2018.
- Notification to shortlisted candidates will be sent by May 10, 2018.
- Skype Interviews: May 12, 2018-May 15, 2018
- Final interview at IITH campus: Last week of May.
Mobile: 900-00-21386; EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org.